The 3rd International Conference on
Deep Learning, Big Data and Blockchain
22-24 Aug 2022, Rome, Italy (and Online)
Springer, LNNS Series
Submission of Camera Ready Version:
Submissions of CAMERA-READY versions must strictly adhere to the Springer guidelines. See Formatting instructions and stylesheets.
Full papers must be in English and should be between 12 to 14 pages. Short papers should be limited to 8 to 10 pages.
Submissions must include the following MATERIAL:
- PDF version (and source files) of your camera-ready paper
- Signed Publishing Agreement Form
- Each corresponding author should print the form, enter the title of the chapter as well as the names of the authors at the top of the form and sign it. Important: details of the chapter authors (sequence, names, name and affiliation of corresponding author) given in the Contributor Agreement should be complete, final and correspond to the details given in the manuscript. As this is a legal document, we cannot accept changes at a later stage and ask for your understanding in this matter.
- All the source files of your submission (including text and figures); also MS Word copy (if using MS Word)
- The material in points 1-3 packed as a .zip file should be emailed to:
Deep-BDB Camera Ready Copy
The deadline for camera-ready submission is 15 June 2022.