Co-located with IEEE FiCloud 2018, MobiWis 2018 and Innovate-Data 2018
The International Symposium on Social Networks and Applications (SoNet) provides a forum for researchers, developers, and practitioners from cross-disciplinary areas in order to present their work, and share research and development ideas.
Topics of the SoNet symposium include (but not limited to):
- Social network models and platforms
- Social network architectures and data models
- Social network analysis
- Social network mining
- Searching and discovery
- Security, privacy and trust
- Security, trust and privacy
- Social networks and big data
- Cloud and social networks
- Machine learning and deep learning
- Mathematical and statistical models
- Application areas of social networks
- Business, Commerce, Economics
- Healthcare, Education, Environment
- Transportation, Politics, Finance
Submission Deadline: 10 May 2018
Authors Notification: 5 June 2018
Final Manuscript Due: 12 June 2018
Authors are requested to submit papers reporting original research results and experience. The page limit is 6-8 pages. Papers should be prepared using IEEE two-column template.
IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Author Guidelines are available at: Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
Papers should be submitted as PDF files via the EasyChair submission system: Paper Submission Link.
Submitted research papers may not overlap with papers that have already been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
All papers accepted for this symposium are peer-reviewed and are to be published in the conference proceedings by the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Service (CPS).