Call for Papers
This is the third cyber security workshop to be held in Istanbul, Turkey in Conjunction with FiCloud 2019 and Innovate-Data 2019. Cyber security continues to be a challenging area that requires a sustained commitment in terms of research, development and investment to ensure better solutions are developed. Although there have been excellent advances in this area, academic research into cyber security could benefit enormously by pooling resources together with other disciplines to provide novel ideas that can make the cyber space more secure without impacting upon performance and networking. This workshop is targeted at enabling the interaction of both academic and industry sectors and is looking at bridging the gaps in knowledge sharing and the development of workable solutions.
Topics of Interests Include (but not limited to):
- Cyber or Network Security
- Cyber Threat Modelling, Intelligence, Analysis
- Honeypots and Honeynets for cyber security e.g., data collection and analysis
- Malware detection and analysis
- Cyber Security Incident Event Management
- Performance-oriented design and analysis methods for Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
- Cyber Security in Artificial Intelligence (AI) System
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Big Data and Cyber Security
- Experience/evaluation of existing tools and techniques
- Submission Deadline: 10 May, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 30 May, 2019
- Final Manuscript Due: 14 June, 2019
Authors are requested to submit papers reporting original research results and experience. The limit is 6-8 pages for full paper and 4 pages for short paper. Papers should be prepared using IEEE two-column template.
Author Guidelines are available at Conference Publishing Service (CPS): Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
Submitted research papers may not overlap with papers that have already been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
All papers accepted for this symposium are peer-reviewed and are to be published by the Publishing Services (CPS): https://www.computer.org/conferences/cps
Submit your papers in PDF form via Easy Chair: Submit
PC ChairsHamad Al-Mohannadi, University of Bradford, UK
Jassim Al Hamar, MOI, Qatar
Programme CommitteeAhmad Sanda Musa, University of Bradford, UK
Yusuf Tukur, University of Bradford, UK
Rashid Munir, University of Huddersfield, UK
Qublai Khan Ali Mirza, University of Gloustershire, UK
Mohammad Shah, Knowledge Engineering Ltd., UK
Ali Ahmed Albiali, MOI, Qatar